Meet Buzz

Timesdragonfly

Valued Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been a week since I brought Buzz home, and he seems to be doing great, so I thought I'd better post some pictures

lisa987

Valued Member
Reaction score
Buzz is one fine looking hunk of man. Is he what you'd call a combtail? His colors are really nice.

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
8) Buzz is a handsome little guy. I love his red fins. You have a very nicely decorated tank too.

CherryRose

Timesdragonfly

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Buzz is still coming into his colors.. when we first go him he was soooooo pale. It's neat to see him changing. When I took those photos' he was all worked up b/c I had just rearranged his tank. He shares it with a molly and an albino cory cat. I was thinking about trying it with out the divider, but the way her flares at the molly through the divider has made me glad that I didn't.

Timesdragonfly

Valued Member
Reaction score
the label on the little bowl he came in said he was a crowntail... but truthfully, I wouldn't know. I picked him b/c he was smaller and much more active than all the others so I figured he was younger and prolly hadn't been there too long. Plus... he is attitude incarnate!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Very nice pics and handsome Betta. I love the coloration of his caudal fin, with the blue streaks in it.

Some of his rays are too long to make him what I would call a combtail. I'd say he's just a crowntail with shorter rays. It may be that he is young and had not developed all his finnage yet.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
He's a handsome Betta and we love that rich red he has. Welcome Buzz from us and our Bettas Aslan, Sora & Angel! ;D

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Such a fine and handsome looking betta. Alex, Nate, JT, and Marty JR and all my other minions want to make a welcome wave of hands and fins.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom