Meet Baby Blue And Miss Frookie

1. Sakti

Sakti Initiate Member

20179937_1774656695882173_1791264186_n.jpg 20136492_1774655279215648_1453946704_n.jpg

Miss Frookie is a Vannila Lobster. I just bought these two yesterday and when I got up this morning Baby Blue is missing. I have looked everywhere. Do they burry themselves in the sand? Either he somehow got out or he is an amazing hider. I just noticed that my log deco was lifted up off the sand and has a large opening. I am hoping that maybe he went in there to molt. If so, I hope he can get out!

2. DoubleDutch

DoubleDutch Fishlore Legend Member

awesome !!! The first one looks to give a middlefinger.

3. OP
    OP
    Sakti

Sakti Initiate Member

I know! LOL I went to take a picture and she came out full of attitude :)

4. OP
    OP
    Sakti

Sakti Initiate Member

Blue returned! He was up inside of the driftwood deco. His name is now Houdini. I'm so glad he didn't get stuck.

5. C

Colawoman Initiate Member

How is Miss Frookie and Houdini doing? I have a vanilla - Mr. V, and would love to get a blue one but I have been advised not to - bummer! Just wanted to see if it really could be a possibility!

6. OP
    OP
    Sakti

Sakti Initiate Member

Don't get another. I had to go buy 2 tanks because my bottom feeders were not safe in my 75 gallon community tank. My DoJo Loach had a chunk out of his side. So I bought a 40 gallon breeder for them and Frookie kept beating the heck out of blue. So I bought Another tank and separated them. So now they have their own tanks. What an ordeal!

7. C

Colawoman Initiate Member

So sorry you had to go through that but I do appreciate the information and I'll be happy with just Mr. V!