Med Toxicity And Dosage

SaveThemAll1

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi, iv got a med from my vet that called Vermis -ex. it supposed to be a de wormer for dogs. The ingrdients areraziquintel 50 MG Fenbendazole 500 MG Sodium lauryl sulphate, Polyvidone25, Croscarmellose sodium and Magnesium stearate.
Does anyone has ideas how can i make sure its not toxic and how to dose it? its for a fish with signs for internal parasites.

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
SaveThemAll1 said:
which is??
My understanding is that many people have good resualts with paraguard. I have been blessed in that I have never had to deal with that issue.

Actualy, several of our members use it in their qt as a precaution.

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Most dog dewormer only treat specific internal parasites, get paraguard, it is designed for fish to help with internal issues.

SaveThemAll1

Valued Member
Reaction score
dont think it will work beacause of its active ingridients which arent relevant for internal paracites

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
SaveThemAll1 said:
dont think it will work beacause of its active ingridients which arent relevant for internal paracites
Prazipro, fenbendazole, octozin, and praziquantel. Fenbendazole can also be used against planaria (it is in safe guard dog dewormer). Three minutes to look this up using google, fish meds for internal parasites.

SaveThemAll1

Valued Member
Reaction score
its the same active ingridient as this de wormer that i have. the thing is that it will about 1 mounth to arrive if ill order it...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom