@mcasella Purchase Fish And Shrimp

jmaldo
Just received my 2nd order. Very Pleased - Everything went well.
Thanks Again Mcasella

bizaliz3
I have also received a couple packages of fish from Mcasella They arrived safe and sound.

Smalltownfishfriend
Ooh I also got a very nice order of fish from her!!! A beautiful super red male bristlenose pleco!!! I am very happy with him!!!

Kathryn Crook
I'm waiting for my tank to be ready and have RCS coming from Mcasella. I have no doubt they will be great!

Crazycoryfishlady
jmaldo said:
Just received my 2nd order. Very Pleased - Everything went well.
Thanks Again Mcasella
bizaliz3 said:
I have also received a couple packages of fish from Mcasella They arrived safe and sound.
Smalltownfishfriend said:
Ooh I also got a very nice order of fish from her!!! A beautiful super red male bristlenose pleco!!! I am very happy with him!!!
I'm glad there's reviews on this seller, but frankly, I'm rather disappointed in the customers with their reviews.

They didn't have any pictures!!!!

I especially want to see that pleco!

bizaliz3
Haha. You're funny!
Technically I didnt purchase fish from her. We traded. So she got some of my fish too.

Here are the ones I got from her (these photos are after they've done a bit of growing)

20180831_001209.jpg

20180915_001211.jpg

20180916_012241.jpg

And the Male in this pic was from Mcasella The female is my own that I bred and raised. They make a gorgeous pair!!

20180916_235406.jpg

Crazycoryfishlady
bizaliz3 said:
Haha. You're funny!
Technically I didnt purchase fish from her. We traded. So she got some of my fish too.

Here are the ones I got from her (these photos are after they've done a bit of growing)

20180831_001209.jpg

20180915_001211.jpg

20180916_012241.jpg

And the Male in this pic was from Mcasella The female is my own that I bred and raised. They make a gorgeous pair!!

20180916_235406.jpg
Wow! He's so golden!! They're both so beautiful, I have a long fin, and a super red calico, I'm so excited to watch them both grow up.
Hoping to get more in the future when I get more big tanks.

bizaliz3
Crazycoryfishlady said:
Wow! He's so golden!! They're both so beautiful, I have a long fin, and a super red calico, I'm so excited to watch them both grow up.
Hoping to get more in the future when I get more big tanks.
My female is so light. I wish she were more golden. I have 2 adult males of my own that are just as gold as this boy. I'm not sure why my female is so light in comparison. But she is still gorgeous.

Mcasella has a great variety of plecos. I have seen some of her other types. Super pretty.

Kathryn Crook
Crazycoryfishlady said:
I'm glad there's reviews on this seller, but frankly, I'm rather disappointed in the customers with their reviews.

I can promise you, once I get my shrimp, there will be so many pics you'll get sick of seeing them, haha!

Kathryn Crook

7AC73412-7F00-4DCD-9BE9-19DEE5D409E2.jpeg

273B49C5-651D-4752-BE2E-67BED79F9D8D.jpeg

548EB43F-A745-4689-9509-6CD747987703.jpeg

29B914FD-D563-471C-A4B6-2B60FA8B64BA.jpeg

97C44FC3-F057-4D69-AEBF-47464772BE82.jpeg
Crazycoryfishlady said:

Heres baby pics from trade with Mcasella! Proud new mom now!

jmaldo

50JHbSP.jpg

What's not to like. If looking for "Quality" Plants and Inhabitants. Look no further.
Highly recommend,
Received my 3rd purchase from Mcasella
Anubias
Java Fern
Aponogeton

Thanks Again!

Looking Good, here is a pic of them floating,will be planting this weekend.

PxfOpqO.jpg

jmaldo
As mentioned, Mcasella
Great Plants and seller. Here is a pic of them planted. Only a week and they are all growing like crazy. Especially the Aponogeton!

nmdvRGH.jpg

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom