Mbuna stocking questions

yankeeslover10

New to African Cichlids. 55 gallon tank with magniflow 360 and AC 110 for filtration. Please forgive me as I'm new to Mbuna keeping. I finally have my fish stock where I like it. Just wondering in general where I might come into trouble in future with this stock. Fish are still small so all are unsexed.
Currently I'm trying to stock lesser aggressive mbunas. If anyone can give me an idea of the aggression level of the stock I have would be great. I do understand no 2 fish are the same, but just generally.
My current stock is
1 snow white socofolI
4 blue SocolofI
2 p. Solisi
1 albino red top zebra
1 orange zebra
4 yellow labs
1 strawberry peacock
2 white tail Acei
1 rainbow shark
Grand total of 17 fish in this tank. I do water change around 30% weekly. I now understand that the AceI that I have may outgrow this 55 gallon. I do plan on upgrading to a 75 gallon in under 6 months but for now they are still small.
The strawberry peacock by wife bought home lastweek not knowing you can't mix, but so far their is zero issues, in fact it seems the peacock and the albino zebra are always together. Any suggestions? Is this setup a recipe for disaster? Are all this mbuna considered mild aggressive compared to others?
Thanks for any suggestions

yankeeslover10

Bump

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
A201
  • Question
Replies
Views
jmaldo
  • Question