Maybe pregnant Molly? Is she even a she?

FindingDory

I attached photos below. I’m not even sure if she is a girl I just noticed the little spot on her belly and she is kind of hiding around in the little fairy home we have in the tank. She seems to like hiding in there and she looks bigger than my other Dalmatian mollies. Could she be pregnant? Is she even a she? How do I tell the difference lol

BigManAquatics

With livebearers and if they are female, i usually just assume they are pregnant. I don't believe i see a "stick" back there by the analfin, so i am thinking female, but i have been wrong before.

FindingDory

With livebearers and if they are female, i usually just assume they are pregnant. I don't believe i see a "stick" back there by the analfin, so i am thinking female, but i have been wrong before.
Yeah I was also looking for the little stick, and I didn’t see one either. But tbh I don’t even know what I’m looking for lol

emeraldking

It's definitely a she. She could be pregnant or just well built. A well shaped female should have a bity of a round belly (pregnant or not).

FindingDory

It's definitely a she. She could be pregnant or just well built. A well shaped female should have a bity of a round belly (pregnant or not).
Okay! I figured she was.. but wasn’t 100%. She just looks more round than my other Dalmatians so I just figured she’s either well fed or pregnant lol. Thanks for the info!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Amylauren96
  • Molly
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
  • Ssnaaiil
  • Molly
Replies
Views
Ssnaaiil