Maximumride14 Interview

MaximumRide14

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
It came from a book series written by James Patterson. I haven't read the books in a really long time but I've had the name for such a long time that I don't want to change it now

Edit: I forgot to mention that 14 is my favorite number lol

MaximumRide14

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Ooh, that’s a tough one. I’d probably want a large discus tank, possibly with a pleco if the tank is large enough. Too bad they need at least 75gal tanks with lots of maintenance! I also like arowanas, but they also get expensive and need big tanks.
A salt water reef tank would be amazing but I only have freshwater experience haha

MaximumRide14

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
do you name your fish??
I've only named a couple. My first platy fish were Ponyo (from the old movie) and French Fry (because he was orange and his parents weren't. I named my pair of german blue rams "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" but my mom shut that down once they started breeding hahaha. But I haven't really named any other fish. I was thinking of naming some after my favorite singer but it never stuck on.

MaximumRide14

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
What is your favorite aquatic plant?
Subwassertang. Easy to attach to decor, grows rapidly, and never looks bad in my opinion. It’s great to sell online because it’s easy to ship and is profitable. The madagascar lace plant is cool too, but I’ve never seen one in real life.

LaTulip

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I've only named a couple. My first platy fish were Ponyo (from the old movie) and French Fry (because he was orange and his parents weren't. I named my pair of german blue rams "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" but my mom shut that down once they started breeding hahaha. But I haven't really named any other fish. I was thinking of naming some after my favorite singer but it never stuck on.
Parents reactions to everything and anything are priceless!

Subwassertang. Easy to attach to decor, grows rapidly, and never looks bad in my opinion. It’s great to sell online because it’s easy to ship and is profitable. The madagascar lace plant is cool too, but I’ve never seen one in real life.
I’ve never seen the Madagascar... I’ll look it up... I prefer more carpet styles. I guess that’s because I prefer shrimp also :emoji_fried_shrimp: it’s cooked shrimp in the emojis

MaximumRide14

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Parents reactions to everything and anything are priceless!

I’ve never seen the Madagascar... I’ll look it up... I prefer more carpet styles. I guess that’s because I prefer shrimp also :emoji_fried_shrimp: it’s cooked shrimp in the emojis
Lol, it's the perfect addition to all my shrimp tanks. I have three different color strains that I breed for profit and I always see them in the moss. It provides natural hiding spots too. And it does well in shipping, even in this AZ heat!

LaTulip

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Lol, it's the perfect addition to all my shrimp tanks. I have three different color strains that I breed for profit and I always see them in the moss. It provides natural hiding spots too. And it does well in shipping, even in this AZ heat!
Oooo... good to know... I’ve lost frogbit in the mail before... luckily the seller replaced as it was DOA. I’m barely learning the shrimp process, so I have a lot to learn. These interviews are my “secret” way of learning about both the members and the hobby

MaximumRide14

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Oooo... good to know... I’ve lost frogbit in the mail before... luckily the seller replaced as it was DOA. I’m barely learning the shrimp process, so I have a lot to learn. These interviews are my “secret” way of learning about both the members and the hobby
Yep! I've bought water sprite and hornwort only to have it melt while being shipped. There are some nice fsh stores here but plants tend to be overpriced compared to sellers online. Shrimp are great though!

Toggle Sidebar

Advertisement

Dream Tank Type?

• Freshwater

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Saltwater

Votes: 15 35.7%

Top Bottom