Master Test Kit

1. Jason Well Known Member Member

I need to get one of those Master Test kit thingys because before I had my water tested by the shops and a friend but the problem is that they ar upwards of $70 Australian and I heard that someone got one online for $15 US which is like $25 Aus so can anyone tell me how I should go about getting this one online keeping in mind my parents dont want to purchase stuff online. ???

2. dahly Member Member

3. Jason Well Known Member Member

Looks good thanks for the link do you know how much the shipping cost would to Adelaide, Australia. Do they ship internationally? etc... Can you find that out on that site

4. Jason Well Known Member Member

Dont worry I just looked no international shipping, does anyone else no where I can get it cheap in Australia.

5. dahly Member Member

6. Jason Well Known Member Member

Thanks Heaps !!! :D
    Thats a pretty good price for here about $30 cheaper

7. Jason Well Known Member Member

8. dahly Member Member

That's the one I use and trust. Gunnie and Butterfly turned me on to it. The test strips seem sooo random to me. I still, perodically get my water tested at the lfs, as it gives me reason to "look around." The strips sometimes give "wild" readings and when I check it at home, all's well. Good luck and enjoy!

9. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Yes Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Test Kit is the best one around. I really like mine.
    Carol