Massachusetts clubs?

mimo91088

I know there's at least a few members of this forum in my area. Do any of you belong to any of the local clubs? I'd really like to get involved in one. Research keeps pointing me mostly to the Boston club. But post-Corona I really don't want to drive in to the city for meetings, and they're too late in the evening for the commuter rail to be convenient. I've thought about forming one for southern mass and north RI, but I have no idea about forming a club or anyone to do so with, or where we could meet if I did.

chromedome52

They probably aren't having meetings right now. Most clubs are holding virtual meetings if they have the capability, which almost everyone has these days. I'd check their website.

mimo91088

chromedome52 said:
They probably aren't having meetings right now. Most clubs are holding virtual meetings if they have the capability, which almost everyone has these days. I'd check their website.
Yea they are. But once things got back to normal I'd probably just drop off rather than drive into the city. That's why I've avoided them pre-covid. Boston parking is ridiculous and driving in the city sucks. My hopes weren't high, but I was hoping for another option in the area.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom