Mass & Rhode Island Members!

Jakkie

Reactions
Experience
2 years
With so many people on this forum, there has to be others from Massachusetts or Rhode Island here. If so, what fish store do you go to? Theres 3 local fish stores that I'm aware of and have gone to near me (plus a pet smart and petco when I'm bored or desperate). There has to be more hidden gems in the area and would love to know where others get their fish!

Coradee

Reactions
Experience
More than 10 years
Giving this a bump up for you hope you get some suggestions today

kallililly1973

Fishlore Legend
Reactions
Experience
3 years
Jakkie said:
With so many people on this forum, there has to be others from Massachusetts or Rhode Island here. If so, what fish store do you go to? Theres 3 local fish stores that I'm aware of and have gone to near me (plus a pet smart and petco when I'm bored or desperate). There has to be more hidden gems in the area and would love to know where others get their fish!
I've used Creatures Plus in Smithfield RI. The owner JI'm is a great guy and his selection is very nice both fresh and salt as well as other types of pets.
creatures plus - Google Search
Edit: The Fish Bowl in West Warwick RI is another good place. I got my SAE's from them over a year ago and their still thriving and quite large. I got them at about 3/4-1" long and their both close to 4-5" now

OP
Jakkie

Jakkie

Reactions
Experience
2 years
kallililly1973 said:
I've used Creatures Plus in Smithfield RI. The owner JI'm is a great guy and his selection is very nice both fresh and salt as well as other types of pets.
creatures plus - Google Search
Edit: The Fish Bowl in West Warwick RI is another good place. I got my SAE's from them over a year ago and their still thriving and quite large. I got them at about 3/4-1" long and their both close to 4-5" now
Ill have to check out Creatures Plus sometime! Just recently discovered the Fish Bowl in west Warwick, I had been going to one in Fall River for years and never knew there was a better one! Thank you!

New Threads