Marty

1. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

He is HERE!  He can never take the place of Azul, but he will find a place all his own.  He is beautiful (I have pictures of course.  What proud Mom wouldn't)  When I said I wanted a white crowntail I was told that was kind of looking for the Holy Grail so I said "do the best you can" and they did.  He is so nearlly white there is no matter with the most beautiful pale green fins.  I'm happy in case you can't tell.  ;D

Well, I promised pictures so I will quit all this yammering and bring them on:

Rose

Attached Files:

2. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

What a pretty betta! Congrats!

3. Maida_gc Member Member

:D Great! Cool aquarium too.

4. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Thank you so much. As you can probably tell, he is a little ham. I just have to point the camera and shoot. Not like Noel, who I practically have to beg. I can hardly wait to see them closer together, but as room is limited the quarantine tank is on the floor in front of my other tanks. I just have to be very careful.....

Again thank you for the nice thoughts, we do appreciate hearing nice things and this HAS been a very good day here.

Rose + Noel + Marty +Tuck + Nip
    :D + :D + :D + :D + :D

5. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

wow he's beautiful! :D

6. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I don't think I've ever seen a betta like this. Needless to say ... it looks beautiful :) Like some angel!

7. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Thank you, I am so glad you like him. I am afraid my camera doesn't do him justice. His body is whiter than it looks in the picture and the fins are much paler green. The light in the little aquarium I have him in has a blue/greenish cast to it and is okay if you are just looking at the fish but for some reason changes their colors slightly if you photograph them. I am also told his fins haven't developed completely yet as he is a juvenile. (?)

I also got Nip (Otto) in this shipment but he hasn't slowed down long enough to have a picture taken yet. I told my Mom it made me feel like a "dirty housekeeper" the way he took off cleaning everything when he got into the tank. (and I thought it was clean) LOL

Rose
    :)

8. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Beautiful pictures as usual Rose, Marty is also gorgeous.
    Carol

9. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Wow! He is beautiful!

10. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Gorgeous! I am looking into getting a Betta myself.

11. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

that is 1 cool beta :) :) :) :) :)

12. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

What a stunner! Wowee ;D I want another one now!!

13. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:D

Thanks! The little wing nut is a real ham. All I have to do is aim the camera at the aquarium and he swims right on over to the "glass". I can tell it is going to be really easy getting pix of him - not at all like Noel.

Rose
    ;)

14. joe Member Member

Thats an awesome looking beta.
    ;)

Joe