Marineland Stealth Pro Submersible Heaters

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning.
    I just switched my Visi Therm Stealth Heaters for the Marineland Stealth Pro heaters over the past couple of days. Reason being the Visi Therms do not have the on/off indicator light. I have 3 in my 265g and without the light I would never know for certain if 1 stopped working without having to test them every time I turn around. They worked really well and were very accurate within 1 degree.

The Marineland Stealth Pro hasn't been on the market for very long (to my knowledge). They do have an indicator light that shines red when it's actually heating and it turns green once the set temperature has been reached or surpassed. They are working well and accurate within 1 degree. Too, I have peace of mind which is very important. Love the indicator lights! ooooooh look at the pretty colors! :giggle:
    http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=21323

A link to the Marineland Stealth Pro is above. I also ordered them from the same link.

Ken:;rudolph

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I'm drooling here. I soooo want these heaters.
    Thanks for the review Ken. :)

3. navyscuba Well Known Member Member

I got 3 of them good stuff. :;toast

4. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

I bought some too. They are as accurate as you say, Ken. The indicator lights are a real plus. I'm very pleased with them!

5. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Oh cool...I'm glad to hear that others are having them work well also! :;toast
    Glad to do it Lucy!
    Ken:;rudolph

EDIT: These heaters have been recalled due to certain malfunctions
    Ken