Marineland C-220

ImpairedFish

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Good morning,

My Canister filter started leaking yesterday but I knew it was time to change the filters media out and clean it since it's been 3 months. So, I figured what the heck, change the media out and maybe it'll create a better flow and keep it from back flowing out. Worked fine until this morning and started leaking again. Anyone ever came across this? It's leaking out ports where the head clamps on, before anyone says it's the gasket, I'll stop you, these holes aren't covered by the gasket. I'm attaching pictures when in a second. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
ImpairedFish

ImpairedFish

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
ImpairedFish said:
Good morning,

My Canister filter started leaking yesterday but I knew it was time to change the filters media out and clean it since it's been 3 months. So, I figured what the heck, change the media out and maybe it'll create a better flow and keep it from back flowing out. Worked fine until this morning and started leaking again. Anyone ever came across this? It's leaking out ports where the head clamps on, before anyone says it's the gasket, I'll stop you, these holes aren't covered by the gasket. I'm attaching pictures when in a second. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

New Threads