Marimo in sea monkey tank?

Human
I have a 1/2 gal jar that I want to use to breed sea monkeys for food but I want to make their life nice before their untimely death to other fish. I have some marimos that can be placed in the tank and I was wondering if that would hurt the moss ball? I looked it up online and got every answer from they love it to it’ll kill them.

wishuponafish
Human said:
I have a 1/2 gal jar that I want to use to breed sea monkeys for food but I want to make their life nice before their untimely death to other fish. I have some marimos that can be placed in the tank and I was wondering if that would hurt the moss ball? I looked it up online and got every answer from they love it to it’ll kill them.
Brine will kill them. If you really want to put something in there, you could try a macroalgae like chaeto?

Human
wishuponafish said:
Brine will kill them. If you really want to put something in there, you could try a macroalgae like chaeto?
Okay thanks. I’ll look for that then.

aquachris
wishuponafish said:
Interesting idea... I have a 5g I have a culture of brine shrimp in.. never thought about chaeto. I'd be worried they'd get "stuck" in it and cause nastiness lol.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom