Mardel LiveMeter Master Aquarium Water Testing Kit

Discussion in 'Misc. Reviews' started by AnthonyC4C, Jan 10, 2013.

1. AnthonyC4CWell Known MemberMember

I would like to tell everyone how GARBAGE this product is...the only thing that may work is the temperate strip because each bar fluctuates 2 degrees anyways...

This 20 dollar piece of garbage is a waste of money

The Mardel pH monitor read 7.0pH when in actuality it was 8.2pH

The Mardel Ammonia monitor read 0.00 Safe when in actuality it was 0.5ppm

AND Because of this COULD end up costing you a lot more and your fishy friends lives...

Lastly Trust Nothing Except the API Master Test Kits oh and buy a 5th vile to be able to read ALL pH, High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate Levels At Once...(just because you want too)

Remember This And Steer Clear... Your Fishy Friends Are Depending On You!
    51ajgEnnZZL._SX355_.jpg

2. Thunder_o_bFishlore VIPMember

Thank you for your heads up.

I also have found that there is only one name to trust your fishies lives to….API.

3. JunneFishlore LegendMember

I use API to test as well but I do use the Seachem monitors in my tank ( ph and ammonia ) only as a guide.

So far they register pretty close but if I notice anything out of whack, then API for sure.
    I used the Seachem ammonia monitor when I was doing my fishless cycle because quite honestly, I got tired of doing daily API readings.... Seemed to have served it purpose for that.

Never tried the Mardel brand but they seemed a bit pricey for only a few months usage...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice