I started a fish bowl with two snails, a nerite and a mystery snail, about a week ago and what I thought to be air bubbles on the sides of the glass are actually tiny microorganisms. Here is a gif of them that I took with my microscope: Does anybody know what they are? I have been feeding my snails algae wafers and a homemade gelatin made of broccoli, lettuce, algae wafers, carrots, and calcium carbonate supplements. I have a tank plant that I purchased from petsmart. Do I need to get rid of them, or are they okay to leave in the tank? If I need to get rid of them, how do I go about doing that? Thank you!