Manage My Threads

Sorg67

I have created a lot of threads and many of them have had cross-over discussions. Some have morphed into different topics. And some are done. As the thread starter, do I have any ability to manage these threads? Can I close? Combine? Move posts from one to another? Or are those things only the moderators can do?

kallililly1973

The mods will usually merge similar type threads they are very good about that. And Don't quote me but they may even be able to delete threads for you. We don't have that control. For a better explanation I'll tag Coradee Lucy .... To hopefully help with your question better

Sorg67

Coradee Lucy

No need to comment if the answer is I cannot do it. It would be difficult for the moderators to sort through my thread jumble. I do not want to make work for you guys.

Coradee

HI Sorg, only mods can do those things.
If you want threads merging then drop one of us a message with the thread titles & we can do that for you.
We don’t remove threads as a rule as they may have information that’s useful for others, we can close them for you if you no longer want responses on them, again drop one of us a message with the thread titles & we can close them

Sorg67

kallililly1973 See post #4 in this thread.

I asked about my threads. Coradee told me to ask to have threads merged. I am following instructions.

Coradee

Done

Top Bottom