Mama Cat...

Discussion in 'Cats' started by Butterfly, Mar 29, 2006.

1. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Yep thats her name. When she came to us several years ago as a stray she was pregnant and was refered to as "the mama cat" and the name stuck. She has been spayed for about 3 or 4 years now and is so sweet. When you pet or love on her she purrs very loudly and drools. :eek: She likes to ride around on your shoulder and does so very well. In this pic she is on my sons shoulder.

Attached Files:

2. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

AWWWWWWW ;D WHAT A CUTE CAT! LOVE IT! ;D

3. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

my friend has a cat named that for the same reasons lol

4. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Cats found on the streets and taken into our homes always have wonderful personalities. I think this is because they realize they have been saved and perhaps they want to thank us somehow, showing their gratitude. I love cats :) Love dogs as well. Well, in fact I love all animals!

5. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

She is so sweet :) she drools when you pet her and the more you pet her the more she purrs, until she's a purring drooling machine.
    Carol

6. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

aww, she's so cute! Makes me wish I had a cat... ;D

7. jim55379Valued MemberMember

I'm with you Isabella. I love all animals. Whenever I go to Petco or read about cats in the paper I would love to adopt one. As Of right now have 1 cat, 1 turtle, and 2 tanks of fish. I love dogs also but it's too hard with me being gone at work ect all day and living in town with an unfenced yard so don't have one.

8. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

this is the rest of Mamma Cat.....
    And doing what she does best.. giving kisses( I tell him shes trying to lick the hair off his chin ;D)
    And our other cat Buddy. They are great friends, they have both been payed and neutered.

Attached Files:

9. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Carol, STOP! Stop posting these pictures! I am crazy about cats. I'd best take into my house all the cats of the world, lol. There is no cat that I don't like - they all are so beautiful to me. So are all the dogs! LOL! BEAUTIFUL KITTIES CAROL!!!

10. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Ditto what Isabella said! no fair...my mum's allergic to cats so I can't have one... :'(

11. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Thanks for the kind words :) I was allergic to cats as a child but outgrew it so now in my adult life I guess I'm making up for time lost.
    Carol

12. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

I feel so sorry for people who are allergic to cats (or dogs; are there allergies to dogs at all? because I don't even know, lol), or any pets for that matter, especially if they love the animals to which they're allergic. I cannot imagine my life without pets, so if I were allergic to cats or dogs, I'd be so miserable! Pets add so much life, love, and happiness to any household. Like I said - can't imagine my life without them.

13. dano569Valued MemberMember

i love mama cat's eyes carol.my cats love to lick facial hair also. :-\ :-\ :-\

14. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Thanks dano ;)
    Carol