Want To Buy Male Guppies

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
Some time in the next few weeks I’d like to get a couple of male guppies. They’re not for breeding, so nice-looking, healthy culls are absolutely fine. Would prefer to pick up if possible (I am in Massachusetts), but temperatures are pretty decent for shipping now.
Will also trade if you want ramshorn snails, trumpet snails or ghost shrimp, or of course bladder snails.

endlercollector

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Fishcat said:
Some time in the next few weeks I’d like to get a couple of male guppies. They’re not for breeding, so nice-looking, healthy culls are absolutely fine. Would prefer to pick up if possible (I am in Massachusetts), but temperatures are pretty decent for shipping now.
Will also trade if you want ramshorn snails, trumpet snails or ghost shrimp, or of course bladder snails.
Would you consider Endlers?

OP
F

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
I might. I have a single male guppy in this tank with neons, and I want something to distract him from the neons, which he sometimes harasses.

guppgirl

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
How many are you looking for? I have 3 that I would be more than willing to send you if you'll pay shipping. All healthy, about 5 months old. PM me and I can send you pictures.

OP
F

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
Definitely interested! PM sent for pictures.

New Threads