Male GBR injury

SlickNick

Reactions
Aquarium Details  
Do you know of and understand the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle?
Yes
Hi everyone I have a male GBR his name is Franklin. I’ve had him since July 4th last year so going on 8 months! I recently noticed a bump under his lip and off to the side a bit, well this morning when feeding him I noticed a little bit of red like it is a wound possibly. Occasionally during feeding time he will chase the Otocinclus away so I don’t know if he possibly injured it on something or if it’s actually something internal? Anybody with experience if you could please help I have general cure and em erythromycin. I just want to know what I should be treating for! I don’t want to lose this fish by throwing medicine at him he doesn’t need! His tank mates are 4 otocinclus and 4 harlequin rasboras, and 2 random male endlers In the second photo I put an arrow pointing to the sore you can see it in the first photo as well. 0F8BA5F7-F226-4EB4-9ABA-A2ECA433B916.jpegE61FFEAC-0DFC-47AC-964E-AEC77B29E187.jpeg62CAC140-7ED6-4FDE-B799-13222E389B5A.jpeg

Solution
Anyways..... Good news it looks to be healing on its own it’s not red anymore and looks much better! Glad I didn’t have to give him any medication!
OP
SlickNick

SlickNick

Reactions
Aquarium Details  
Do you know of and understand the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle?
Yes
Anyways..... Good news it looks to be healing on its own it’s not red anymore and looks much better! Glad I didn’t have to give him any medication!

Solution

Latest threads

Top Bottom