Male & Female? Together?!

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Don't be offended. It's just the way you presented the information about breeding plans right along side of putting them together in a tank that back-fired on you a bit.

I'm glad that you're thinking about breeding and have some plans for it. Just remember that you can't condition them in the tank their in now. They need to be separated and carded with a 30 min viewings once a day. I'm pretty sure you're aware of this but just reminding you.

DelleBelle

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm sorry for offending you, it wasn't my intention. When I saw you had put the female in a jar inside of the male's tank, I assumed you were trying to incite the male to make a bubblenest so you could breed within the next few days. You have a nice set up, your tank is really pretty. Best of luck

BennyB

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
It is my intention to breed them...eventually. They are not ready yet, so I'm not going to press them to do it.
It's okay, I'm very easily offended, that's all. My fault, my bad.
Anyway, Jack did build a bubble nest, and I'm going to start trying very hard to condition them soon. But I think I should at least have a successful batch of livebearer fry be born and survive first. So far, I have 1 guppy.
Hah...

uprightandlocked

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi Benjamin Breaker...glad to hear you are going to take the time to condition your pair to breed. Have you already assembled the jars/containers/tanks and various food sources you'll need to raise and grow out the fry?

BennyB

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Not completely. There are other preparations I must make beforehand.

BennyB

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Oh... This is awkward... Yeah, Pearl died about a month ago... :'(

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
benjaminBreaker said:
Pearl died about a month ago
I'm so sorry you lost Pearl

bettalover77's question and response has been moved to a thread of it's own.
Here:

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom