Want To Sell Male And Female Bettas

Demeter

This first shipment will be a trial run as it is my first time shipping. I’ve done my research and got all the supplies to ship live fish. Shipping from Michigan, plan to use USPS 2-3 day ground shipping. Paypal only. Private message me if interested, plan to ship monday or tuesday.

Because I am still inexperienced the first few fish will be free, just pay shipping. These free bettas are my lower quality fish and I wouldn’t be too upset should things go sour. Note that some are missing pelvic fins, not a genetic problem but my own fault when they were still tiny fry.

Male 1: cellophane VT

Male 2: cellophane and black plakat, likely to change color

Male 3: blue plakat

This one is an oddball. It hasn’t show its gender in any obvious ways. Has a funky dorsal but rather docile, living in a sorority right now.

Should things go well I will ship my better fish, here’s a few samples.

Females

Males

Bryangar

How much is shipping?

Demeter

It would depend where you live but right now using the USPS calculator it would be between 8-15$ for priority 2-day shipping.

Katie13

I’m interested in the second male if still available.

Demeter

I still have him, I’ll PM you!

Charlie’s Dad

I am interested. I will contact you when it's a bit warmer and leaving winter behind.

Thanks for the heads up and info!!!!

Tigursevin79

Demeter said:
This first shipment will be a trial run as it is my first time shipping. I’ve done my research and got all the supplies to ship live fish. Shipping from Michigan, plan to use USPS 2-3 day ground shipping. Paypal only. Private message me if interested, plan to ship monday or tuesday.

Because I am still inexperienced the first few fish will be free, just pay shipping. These free bettas are my lower quality fish and I wouldn’t be too upset should things go sour. Note that some are missing pelvic fins, not a genetic problem but my own fault when they were still tiny fry.

Male 1: cellophane VT

Male 2: cellophane and black plakat, likely to change color

Male 3: blue plakat

This one is an oddball. It hasn’t show its gender in any obvious ways. Has a funky dorsal but rather docile, living in a sorority right now.

Should things go well I will ship my better fish, here’s a few samples.

Females

Males
finally 50= posts hI Demeter if could send me few photos of the ones you stil have not sold I'm down if your able ship to me with photos if can post pricing or shipping my area code is 46514 usa

Demeter

I’m visiting my grandparents right now so I’ll see about getting more/better photos of all fish available tomorrow. You all can call dibs and I’ll try shipping when possible. The left over bettas will go to the pet store.

Tigursevin79

Demeter said:
I’m visiting my grandparents right now so I’ll see about getting more/better photos of all fish available tomorrow. You all can call dibs and I’ll try shipping when possible. The left over bettas will go to the pet store.
sounds great have wonderful visit with family and safe jourenys home

Katie13

How’s the new plan coming? I’m ready to stake my claI'm on them!

Demeter

Almost done! Give me another hour or so

Katie13

Demeter said:
Almost done! Give me another hour or so
I was constantly checking every hour or so to make sure I didn’t miss it. I’m glad I haven’t! I need more bettas!

Demeter

Here we go with the females. Ask if you want more angles from specific fish. As for prices, tell me what you think they’re worth in a private message and we’ll go from there.

1-

These 2 I’m not 100% sure on gender
9- still free just pay shipping

Demeter

Males

3- he’s recovering from jumping out of his cup. Fins are still re growing.

9- he’s runty so not a quality fish.

Katie13

I want male #4 and the double tail females for sure.

Demeter

Females 3 and 5, male #2 from the original post and male #4 are taken.

Katie13

You know what, let's count male #2 too.

Demeter

Good choice, he’s honestly a really pretty boy and seems to be one of the largest bodied males of the batch.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom