???I live in TORONTO ONTARIO

Can any one out there tell me where I can
    get any of these fish in this area
    THANX

2. Maida_gc

Maida_gc Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Wilfie, I too live in Toronto. And have looked at a lot of places and HIGHLY reco these two:

1 - YOU MUST at least make a trip to Big Al's just north of lawrence on Kennedy. It's the biggest most fun fish store you'll ever go to and it's great. Great staff, great fish
    2 - The Menagerie - Great pet store, great fish - the owner is really nice too. It's at 549 Parliment Street.

3. OP
    OP
    wilfie

wilfie Initiate Member

Ratings:
    +0
    THANX for the tips

I'll have to see if can have any luck

Do you have these fish ???? and what do you have ????

You can e-mail me if you like

wilfie@rogers.com

4. Maida_gc

Maida_gc Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    (Just added my tank setup to my sig) So far I have bought different fish from different stores. I will however patron those two stores from here on out. I am however pleased with the 6 Cory Cats I purchsed at Big Als. They are the highlight of my tank, really active and healthy. They swim all over the tank (although mostly bottom obviously). I bought my baby bristlenose at Menagerie, he's cute and doing well thus far - just still to tiny to really do too much work so far. But I'll wait.

For Chichlids you're better off heading to Big Als - really big selection of everything, but since it's so big your options are greater.

5. OP
    OP
    wilfie

wilfie Initiate Member

Ratings:
    +0
    THANX

I'll try BIG AL's

up here in newmarket

closer to home here in KESWIC ;D ;DK