Making your lid stand!

darkcat
Hi, so this is just for fun. This is how I stand my lid so I can feed, test my water and etc. Hope this helped for some people!
1. Buy a chopstick
2. Break it in half
3. Put it underneath the lid.
Pictures!!

Polish_20210402_141330397.png

You should use both (right and left side)

Polish_20210402_141632457.png

You put the end of the chopstick there!
Pictures of tank and other ways to stand your lid is welcome!!

StinkyLoaf
Provided that my tanks are against walls I can just lean the lids on the wall to keep them open. This can be quite tedious though. Thanks for the idea.

carsonsgjs
I use an old fork. The less said about that the better.

Wouldratherwatchaquarium
Guess I'm lucky as my lids stay up by themselves. I like the chopstick idea though!

tapwater
darkcat said:
Hi, so this is just for fun. This is how I stand my lid so I can feed, test my water and etc. Hope this helped for some people!
1. Buy a chopstick
2. Break it in half
Pictures!!

reminds me of those car hood holders omg. love this. weirdly makes me wish I had a lid I'd need this for haha

StarGirl
My lids stay up. Good idea though! I take my lids off in the summer when its warmer.

mikki080
darkcat said:
1. Buy a chopstick
2. Break it in half
Pictures!!

My god. I don’t know how many times my kids end up in the tank, behind the tank, on the floor… I’m surprised they’re not broken!!!!

MySquishy
mikki080 said:
My god. I don’t know how many times my kids end up in the tank, behind the tank, on the floor… I’m surprised they’re not broken!!!!
Really scratching my head here wondering, are your kids *completely* in the tank? and what’s strange about them being on the floor?
—before I realized you meant lid! Lol.
^^
Ü

mikki080
MySquishy said:
Really scratching my head here wondering, are your kids *completely* in the tank? and what’s strange about them being on the floor?
—before I realized you meant lid! Lol.
^^
Ü
hahahahah oops!!! Definitely meant LIDS, not kids. Though it would be much easier to keep track of my children if they were kept in the tank, I don't think they'd be quite the same.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom