Making the most of lockdown

Heron

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
We have now been in full lockdown for over 2 weeks here and boredom was starting to kick in so I decided it's time to do some of those jobs I've been putting off for ages. I have serviced all my tanks, dismantled cleaned and reassembled all my pumps, replaced all airstones, rescaped most the aquariums and done extra water changes. My tanks have never looked so good.
Outside of fish keeping I have felled, cut and split all of next winter's firewood.
What are you all doing to keep busy during this crisis?.

Sputnik

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I am lucky in that I am working from home- unlucky in tnat I am busier than ever and putting in extra hours!
But, there is always time for the tanks! :D

KCory75G

Reaction score
im still at work however its dead
i spend most of the time studying even though school isn't going back in anytime soon
and researching fish stuff. gathering ideas for my new tank.

Also i have kids so home schooling them or playing games when im off work

Awaken_Riceball_

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I found work from home quite enjoyable since my boss and I do not get along very well. It is a refreshing experience, and I do not consider myself returning to work once this pandemic is over. In the meantime, I bought $150 worth of plants and 30lbs of Seiryu rocks which I used to re-scape the 90G. In addition, the 16G Betta tank is getting a makeover as well. To keep my Jujijitsu endurance in check, I workout in the morning for an hour before my remote shift begins. I also have a lot of video games to play and plenty of streaming media platforms for entertainment. Lastly, I study 1 or 2hrs every day for a new certification to obtain hopefully sometime in May once they convert to remote testing.

Quaratine life been doing good.

Debbie1986

Well Known
Reaction score
I have been pulling weeds so yard looks much better!

Working remote, so I have been going out in the yard during lunch break. nice change of pace. I used to work from home 2 days a week at my old job, so I know how to manage my time.

I still haven't cleaned the house. Maybe next week when I am off on vacation.

OP
Heron

Heron

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I haven't cleaned the house either, I'm not that bored yet.

New Threads