Making New Friends And And Letting You Guys Interview Me.

Discussion in 'Guppy' started by JamesMcguppy, May 27, 2019.

1. JamesMcguppy

JamesMcguppyValued MemberMember

Well I have the day off and I could take this time to make new friends on here. If any one wants to ask me questions about anything I will answer them to the best of my ability.

2. richie.p

richie.pFishlore VIPMember

Croseo welcome to fishlore James no need for interviews I'm sure we'll all get to know you and you us as you look for advise or give with experience you have

3. OP
    OP
    JamesMcguppy

I agree with you on that we will all slowly get to know each other, but I just figured I would allow some people to get to know me more in depth than just my knowledge on fish and my missing knowledge on fish.

4. naomipost

naomipostNew MemberMember

Would love to see photos of your tanks! :)

5. OP
    OP
    JamesMcguppy

This is my only tank up and running right now. It has 11 endler guppies and 11 normal random guppies. I will soon be setting up another ten gallon and my 29 gallon. 20190606_095816.jpg

6. emeraldking

emeraldkingWell Known MemberMember

And what kind of endlers are in there? Just being curious... ;)

7. OP
    OP
    JamesMcguppy

I'm not entirely sure a lady down the road sold them to me for a 1$ a peice so I jumped at the good deal. I can get a close up of one of the males and maybe you can help me determine what kind?

8. OP
    OP
    JamesMcguppy

They dont exactly like to sit still, so here's the best I got out of them with out netting them. 20190606_134306.jpg20190606_134259.jpg20190606_134130.jpg

9. emeraldking

emeraldkingWell Known MemberMember

Well, the bottom picture shows a black bar endler. But looking at him and the other one, I do see guppy traits in them as well. To me they seem endler hybrids. The other male shows a dot on the side which is no endler trait but a guppy trait. And so is that white spot (peacock) on the caudal.

Yes, I know that making a decent shot of these little guys can be a burden. They go from left to right in a sec. I'm always glad when a picture works out. For I'm very good at making blurry pictures myself... :D

10. OP
    OP
    JamesMcguppy

Thank you for your knowledge on these guys I would have never thought that they were part guppy. It definitely makes sense though and I do plan on cross breeding them.
    I love guppies so much because they are always zooming around and are super friendly. But when it comes to picture time they always are like nopes.