Maka

Discussion in 'Ferrets' started by Stray, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Stray

StrayValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    He isn't mine, but I really wish he was. The original offer was to have him for free provided I could pick him up... The woman I got him from is a friend of mine from Tumblr. She had to move back in with her parents due to losing her job and her roommate bailing on the rent. Apparently her parents are so anti-pet they demanded she release him into the yard, just let him go outside. Being the sane person she is she refused and made a post begging for someone to take him for her. I'd been wanting a ferret for a while, so I talked my roommate into the nice eight hour drive and worked out a deal with my friend. Maka and everything of his is mine, but just until she gets back on her feet and can reclaim him. Definitely worth the trip- free temporary pet; safe, happy ferret; and very relieved, happy friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Ratings:
    +2,380
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    Awww...good for you and definitely good for Maka!

Bet he does end up being yours forever :)

3. OP
    OP
    Stray

StrayValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    Thanks~

It would be nice, but that probably won't happen. I send her pictures of him once a week, and she really misses him. She actually had a dream about him a few nights ago. She'll definitely end up taking him back. I'll be happy when she does and so will Maka, he pined for a full two weeks after we picked him up.

4. Kindafishy

KindafishyValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +1
    Experience:
    2 years
    Ferrets are so much fun. At one point my wife and I had 7!.

Have you owned them before? They can be quite a bit different from other pets. They love to get out and check into everything. They can be playing hard one minute and then fall asleep fro 2 hours. Ours used to love to pull off the fabric from the underside of furniture and crawl up inside.

5. OP
    OP
    Stray

StrayValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    I used to have four of them. I think the furniture invasion is just a universal ferret thing, we would always find at least one of them in the couch. All of them really loved keys, too :)

Become a Fishlore Member