Major Steal At Petsmart Clearance

Discussion in 'Aquarium Aquascaping' started by Anders247, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Anders247

Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

IMG_3888.JPG I have to be one of the luckiest, after this happening....
    I ended up paying only 8 bucks for four ornaments that otherwise would have totaled (plus tax) around 80 dollars. They had more ornaments than just this, but I only chose some of the larger ones. This was great for me since I desperately needed more caves for my tanks.......

2. Bruxes and BubblesWell Known MemberMember

Nice!! :D

3. OP
    OP
    Anders247

I forgot to mention, I literally got there an hour after he put all these things on clearance.

4. Protim Sarkar

Protim SarkarWell Known MemberMember

Great !

5. Mike the fish keeper

Mike the fish keeperValued MemberMember

I need to go to petsmart and have a look around now

6. stella1979

stella1979ModeratorModerator Member

7. OP
    OP
    Anders247

Thanks!

8. Five 97

Five 97Well Known MemberMember

Nice deal! Petsmart decor is usually so high (price wise).

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  9. cjbart1009

cjbart1009Valued MemberMember

Is it me or are they suppose to put discounted instead of discontinued? Or are the items discontinued that's why it's so cheap?

10. FerretladyValued MemberMember

Wow - great deal!!! The one time I was at my local Petsmart recently, they had one endcap w/ "clearance" items - but sheesh, they were barely lower than regular price! (For instance, a box of Fluval bio-media, marked down one whole dollar - & that was allegedly "clearance"...sigh) The few decor items on the shelf were still ridiculously high... Maybe someone had already grabbed any genuine bargains though, who knows. I wasn't at all impressed with the prices I saw though... Good for you, getting a really great bargain!!!

11. polishedashNew MemberMember

Wow! I was just at petsmart yesterday, too. Haha. I might have to go back. You really can get some clearance treasures there at times.

12. Bek

BekValued MemberMember

Thats quite a steal

13. OP
    OP
    Anders247

They may have been discontinued, yeah. Either that or they were just sitting on the shelf for 2+ years lol.

14. KimberlyG

KimberlyGFishlore VIPMember

I was at one today. No sale on any decorations.

15. Fanatic

FanaticFishlore VIPMember

It sure is :)

16. FishandFun

FishandFunValued MemberMember

Lucky!!!!!!!!!!! Also wondering, does anyone know if Petco dollar per gallon sale includes fluval? Because then I could get a 6 gallon for only 6 dollars instead of like 100.

17. Fanatic

Ive never been involved with a PetCo sale such as that, so I can't be certain.

18. KimberlyG

KimberlyGFishlore VIPMember

It's Aqueon 10, 20T, 20L, and 29 gallon. 40 breeders and 55 are 1/2 off. (Though not advertised, if the store has 70 it is 1/2 off as well.

19. Fanatic

@KimberlyG

How often do they do the 1$ per 1G sale?

Is it going on right now?

20. OP
    OP
    Anders247

As far as I know they do one every few months. I'm not sure if one is going on right now.

And no, fluval 6 gallons do not apply to it. It is for tanks 10-55, and apparently 70 gallons....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice