Magical guppy portal???

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hehe, last night I had a wonderful time with Ambellina. One of the guppies had somehow managed to escape to her side. She was like 'wut?' So she watches the guppy for a while, and then the guppy suddenly disappears!!! She was so confused! She goes up to the divider to check it out, systematically trying to get through. Reminded me of that part in Jurassic Park where the guy's like "They remember". LOL. Anyways, she kept trying, kept trying, but the fact of the matter is she couldn't fit cause she's just too darned fat! ;D I was happy that I got to see her without her running away. But I did let her go to sleep eventually, because it was like 1AM. But man that was cute. ;D
It almost seems as if she's more comfortable when there are other fish around.... maybe another DP is in order? ;D

haedra

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
They do sound adorable!

I am already convinced that the next tank I have eventually will house puffers.

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Ok, so I'm about to explode. I must say this.
I called one of my favorite lfs, and they have over a dozen dwarf puffers in stock! I think I'm gonna go tonight and pick up one or two more to keep Ambellina company! I think she just may be bored, and more puffs will give her something to do I'd like to get a male and a female, and try to get them to breed! I'd love to raise my own dwarf puffers! The guppies can move to another tank.

DarkFin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Lol, thats sounds really cute, hope you have some good luck breeding them, sounds difficult!

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I am sure there will be. When the lfs's in Utah get some, they are usually gone within a week or two. And tank raised is just icing on the cake.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom