Made A New Thread And It Got Deleted But There Is A Problem

JaksAquatics

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I just posted a thread and it got deleted and they said that there was a existing thread you can join so I go on it and it said it doesn't exist anyone have this problem to? sorry if this is only happening to me and I am just waisting your time but I just want to know what is happening

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi, your thread was a duplicate of an existing one, this is the thread this link should work...

Edit: often when thinking of posting a generic thread like ‘what is your favourite....? ‘ etc it’s a good idea to do a forum search first as more often than not you’ll find one you can join rather than start another one

bizaliz3

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
blue velvet keeper said:
oh well I am sorry I couldn't find any threads like this one
There is a cool feature that exists when starting a new thread. When you type in your title....it automatically gives you a list of existing threads with similar titles. This feature is in place to allow people starting new threads to find threads that may already have the answers they need.

For instance, I just tested it by pretending to start a thread with the words "what is your favorite" and it pulled up a list of threads asking for favorite things.

This doesn't exist on the app I am sure. So if you are using the app, then never mind. But I just thought I would throw it out there incase you didn't know.

OP
JaksAquatics

JaksAquatics

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
bizaliz3 said:
There is a cool feature that exists when starting a new thread. When you type in your title....it automatically gives you a list of existing threads with similar titles. This feature is in place to allow people starting new threads to find threads that may already have the answers they need.

For instance, I just tested it by pretending to start a thread with the words "what is your favorite" and it pulled up a list of threads asking for favorite things.

This doesn't exist on the app I am sure. So if you are using the app, then never mind. But I just thought I would throw it out there incase you didn't know.
yeah I know but it didn't show that thread on there

edit: YAY this is my 1,000th post lol

bizaliz3

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
blue velvet keeper said:
yeah I know but it didn't show that thread on there

edit: YAY this is my 1,000th post lol
AND IT WAS TO ME!! I feel special! My quote is part of your thousandth post!! haha

New Threads