Made A New Thread And It Got Deleted But There Is A Problem

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by blue velvet keeper, Apr 25, 2019.

1. blue velvet keeperWell Known MemberMember

i just posted a thread and it got deleted and they said that there was a existing thread you can join so i go on it and it said it doesn't exist anyone have this problem to? sorry if this is only happening to me and i am just waisting your time but i just want to know what is happening

2. CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

3. blue velvet keeperWell Known MemberMember

oh well i am sorry i couldn't find any threads like this one

4. bizaliz3Fishlore LegendMember

There is a cool feature that exists when starting a new thread. When you type in your title....it automatically gives you a list of existing threads with similar titles. This feature is in place to allow people starting new threads to find threads that may already have the answers they need.

For instance, I just tested it by pretending to start a thread with the words "what is your favorite" and it pulled up a list of threads asking for favorite things.

This doesn't exist on the app I am sure. So if you are using the app, then never mind. But I just thought I would throw it out there incase you didn't know.

5. blue velvet keeperWell Known MemberMember

yeah i know but it didn't show that thread on there

edit: YAY this is my 1,000th post lol

6. bizaliz3Fishlore LegendMember

AND IT WAS TO ME!! I feel special! My quote is part of your thousandth post!! haha

7. blue velvet keeperWell Known MemberMember

yep haha