I made this on Monday, it took me a few hours, but I think I did a good job. I took two small pieces of driftwood I would never be able to find a use for, and glued them to a river rock with aquarium sealant. I put an air hose in between the pieces of wood. I melted and clamped the end shut and poked holes all in the tube before the clampped end. Then, I took an old plastic plant and glued the branches to places on the wood and rock. I keep getting comments from people who come by and see that it looks just like something you would buy at the store! I'm thinking some of the holes got filled in with sealant, because the hose isn't making the same 'air-stone' like effect it was before I put it onto the stone. It still works though, it just doesn't spray like it did before. PICS!! This is right after I put it into my refurbished tank, it was having some trouble at first, releasing a series of bubbles in bursts rather than a constant stream like it is doing now. It still looks good though.