Lucy or shawnie please respond!!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by oscarluvr74, Apr 10, 2010.

1. oscarluvr74New MemberMember

I am going to start another 25% water change in Oscar's tank. Please let me know if I should do another one throughout the night. I have to be up @ 5:00-30a.m. for work. Thanks so much again, Oscarluvr74

2. LucyModeratorModerator Member

:) I answered in the other thread.
    Yes, I would go ahead and do another change.
    Pick up a good liquid test kit tomorrow along with Prime or amquel+ to condition and detox the water.

We'll know more once we get the readings.

3. oscarluvr74New MemberMember

Lucy or shawnie

Do either of you know how long after the changing of water before I need to add the Maracyn treatment for fungus again?

4. LucyModeratorModerator Member

When you're treating with Maracyn, I don't think you're supposed to change the water through out the trestment.
    However, since we might be looking at an ammonia/nitrite issue, in which case you'll be changing the water every day.

Let's wait until tomorrow when you test the water. It'll give us a better understanding of what kind of water conditions we're looking at.

5. oscarluvr74New MemberMember

O.k. Thanks and goodnight, talk to you all more tomorrow, Please keep your fingers crossed for Oscar. Thank you for your wonderful support!!!

6. LucyModeratorModerator Member

Good night. Fingers crossed and best fishy wishes sent your way.

7. ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice