Lowtech Plants And Guppies For Sale

Vishaquatics
HI FishLore,

I have some plants and fish that are for sale. All of my plants and fish are grown and raised in outside tubs. Plants have been grown without CO2 and without fertilizers. The fish have been raised with a variety of foods including aquatic snails, mosquito larvae, bloodworms, quality flake food, fresh veggies, and algae wafers. The fish and plants are accustomed to large temperature fluctuations, with the water temps reaching up to 83F in the day and 65F at night. These fish and plants are essentially bulletproof and are perfect for a beginner tank or advanced tank alike.

Plants:

Jungle Val (1-3 feet long): $0.75-$2.00 per plant depending on size

Water Wisteria: $1.75 per stem

Red Ludwigia: (Currently unavailable)

Anacharis: $1.50 per foot

Hornwort: $1.50 per foot

Fish:

Endler/guppy hybrids (males only): $3.00 per fish

I will try to take good pictures later if anyone is interested in them. They are tiger/guppy endlers, but with a neon turquoise body. Due to the summer heat, my recent batches have been super male dominant so I do not have many females available.

Shipping: I will ship to all 50 states, but the weather must be appropriate for shipping. Shipping costs have been REDUCED. If buying plants, shipping is $8.00. Shipping for fish is $15.00.

Payment: I only accept payment through PayPal and will send an invoice.

About Me: I’ve been raising fish for over a decade now and I’ve been selling to the LFS for years. I have recently gotten into selling fish and plants online to sustain my hobby. If there is a problem with any order I sent, I am more than happy to work with you to make it right. I look forward to doing business with you! Thank you for your time.

FishFor2018
Interested in the guppy/endler hybrid and the anacharis. Pictures Please?

Vishaquatics
Interested in the guppy/endler hybrid and the anacharis. Pictures Please?

Here are some pictures of all the plants I have for sale, including the anacharis:

I will try and upload some pictures of the fish ASAP

Pescado_Verde
I may be interested in the fish, primarily because they're mostly males. I'm not wanting to breed fish at this point in time. Pictures would be helpful.

FishFor2018
Also, I don’t know anything about hybrids but I do know a lot about guppies (I breed them). Are they any special requirements? Can they still live in a 10 gallon?

josh11551
Would you be willing to throw a little plant package together? Have a 30 gallon cube tank and would like to get some new plants in there

Vishaquatics
FishFor2018 Pescado_Verde

I just caught some of the fish and took pictures of them in the net. Sadly, they weren't the prettiest individuals, as the dominant males were hiding in the plants. These are juvenile males that I took pictures of and you will receive a fish of similar size.

With this variety, I have noticed that they take a few months to color up completely and once they do, they develop a vibrant yellow and turquoise body with solid black stripes and black spots on the tail. The males pictured are no where near their full potential. I will try and catch the dominant males in the morning to show you what their true potential looks like. These fish are also iridescent and shine brightly in the sunlight. The picture does not do these fish justice.

Also these endler hybrids are just as easy to care for as guppies and can definitely live in a 10 gallon comfortably. They have no special requirements.

Would you be willing to throw a little plant package together? Have a 30 gallon cube tank and would like to get some new plants in there

I'd be happy to create a package for you. What are you looking for?

josh11551
I'd be happy to create a package for you. What are you looking for?
Vals, hornwort, and wisteria

FishFor2018
FishFor2018 Pescado_Verde

I just caught some of the fish and took pictures of them in the net. Sadly, they weren't the prettiest individuals, as the dominant males were hiding in the plants. These are juvenile males that I took pictures of and you will receive a fish of similar size.

With this variety, I have noticed that they take a few months to color up completely and once they do, they develop a vibrant yellow and turquoise body with solid black stripes and black spots on the tail. The males pictured are no where near their full potential. I will try and catch the dominant males in the morning to show you what their true potential looks like. These fish are also iridescent and shine brightly in the sunlight. The picture does not do these fish justice.

Also these endler hybrids are just as easy to care for as guppies and can definitely live in a 10 gallon comfortably. They have no special requirements.
Oh my! They are GORGEOUS! I think I might take you up on the offer! Can I breed them with my cobra females?

Vishaquatics
Oh my! They are GORGEOUS! I think I might take you up on the offer! Can I breed them with my cobra females?

You can definitely breed them with your cobra females. How many males would you like?

Vals, hornwort, and wisteria
PM sent

FishFor2018
You can definitely breed them with your cobra females. How many males would you like?
Well I’m thinking 1 maybe 2 but it might be a month before I get them :/ I’m about to have 2 females give birth so if they have females then I would get like 5 males (maybe) if they won’t be available in a month that’s fine

Vishaquatics
Well I’m thinking 1 maybe 2 but it might be a month before I get them :/ I’m about to have 2 females give birth so if they have females then I would get like 5 males (maybe) if they won’t be available in a month that’s fine

I will probably have even more available in a months time, please PM me when you are ready to go ahead and purchase them.

FishFor2018
I will probably have even more available in a months time, please PM me when you are ready to go ahead and purchase them.
Okay I will! Thank you!

PonzLL
Hi!

I’m interested in:

Jungle Val - 4 pants

Water Wisteria – 5 stems

Anacharis – 3 feet

Hornwort – 3 feet

Haven't used paypal in a few years. I assume I can just pay to your paypal through the website using a credit card these days right?

Vishaquatics
Hi!

I’m interested in:

Jungle Val - 4 pants

Water Wisteria – 5 stems

Anacharis – 3 feet

Hornwort – 3 feet

Haven't used paypal in a few years. I assume I can just pay to your paypal through the website using a credit card these days right?

PM Sent. As for PayPal, I think you can pay an invoice with your credit card from the email you receive.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views
coolio3991
Replies
Views