Lowtech & Medtech Plant Packages Available + Azolla Floater

Vishaquatics

Hi FishLore,

I finally have many plants available from my new aquatic plant farm. ALL plants have been grown entirely submerged and in LED lighting, and are completely adapted to life in a traditional aquarium. The plants you will be cutting are not cuttings, but rather fully established plants with decent root systems. Most plants will be within the 6"-8" range. However, some plants may be below or above this size range.

Here are the three package deals I have available

Lowtech Package ($63 Shipped Priority):
10 stems Rotala rotundifolia sp. green
10 stems Bacopa australis
10 nodes Dwarf sagittaria
5 stems Mayaca fluviatilis
5 Rotala rotundifolia
4 stems Ludwigia repens
1 handful Pearlweed (many stems in this handful)
1 small size Amazon Sword

Med-Tech Package ($68 Shipped Priority):
10 stems Bacopa australis
10 stems Pogostemon erectus
10 stems Didiplis diandra
5 stems Mayaca fluviatilis
5 stems Rotala rotundifolia
3 stems Ludwigia ovalis
1 handful Pearlweed (many stems in this handful)
1 small size Amazon Sword

Create Your Own Package (PM for Quote):
I will work with you to create a package designed for your specific aquarium. Please note that I will still be shipping these orders with priority mail to reduce the possibilities of delays.

IMG_2977.JPG
Azolla Floaters:
$5 per handful + $8 shipping no matter how many handfuls you purchase.

IMG_1C4418016E97-1.jpeg

Shipping Methods:
All packages will be shipped with USPS Priority in a medium-sized box to ensure that your package reaches within 2-3 days. USPS has been consistently delaying orders that are first class. However, USPS has been consistent with delivering medium-sized boxes on time, so I am confident with this shipping method. I will also be including cold packs and extra insulation at no extra cost.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Utar

Sorry to sound dumb but how do I pm here on the forum.

StarGirl

You can do it 2 ways. 1- hover over Vishaquatics under his avatar and it will say start conversation, just click that. OR 2- the envelope up top is for PM's too. You can click on that and choose start conversation, and start putting Vishaquatics in the to: bar and it should pop up in a few letters.
Sorry to sound dumb but how do I pm here on the forum.

Utar

You can do it 2 ways. 1- hover over Vishaquatics under his avatar and it will say start conversation, just click that. OR 2- the envelope up top is for PM's too. You can click on that and choose start conversation, and start putting Vishaquatics in the to: bar and it should pop up in a few letters.
Thank you StarGirl, I spent twenty minutes trying to figure it out (you know how men are at hating to ask for directions) before asking. lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views
aquachris
Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views