love the new color

Wolfgang8810
new color looks awesome!!! lime green would look cooler though lol thanks mike your awesome!

Tom
Ya, I thought something had changed since last one.
Tom

bhcaaron
Hey! I started that thread... didn't I?!? Oh well. but, NO blue is better, blue stays! I said so... so that's final... please mike? lol ahahahahah

Mike
Yeah, it was getting to be too much green - was giving me a headache. Blue seems to have a much more calming effect for all you fish nuts out there (including me).

Tom
It makes me want to look into my tank, but the lights are out so I can't. I think I should be in bed right now, I have a long day tomorrow.
Tom

bhcaaron
(whispering) actually the most soothing to the mind and eyes is green, but, lets not tell Wolfgang that.

Tom
(whispering) actually the most soothing to the mind and eyes is green, but, lets not tell Wolfgang that.

Let's not tell who what?
Tom

bhcaaron
Wolfgang. We're not telling Wolfgag. Keep up Master Idler!

Tom
Wolfgang. We're not telling Wolfgag. Keep up Master Idler!

I am not an Idler, I am a Master I-D-e-r.
Tom

bhcaaron
cough cough idler ahem ok

Tom
bhcaaron
Who? Where? Don't worry I'll protect you from the jealous ppl! Stand back! No, really, I'm dizzy and I might fall on ya ahahahahah

Tom
:;bO0
Who? Where? Don't worry I'll protect you from the jealous ppl! Stand back! No, really, I'm dizzy and I might fall on ya ahahahahah

:;b O0 I wonder who I need protecting from, I know Dave is behind bars and you are some where else(I think). Unless you are talking about the platys and ghost shrimp in my room.
Tom

bhcaaron
Dave! What!?

Tom
Dave! What!?

It's because something had screwed up with the magazine and I asked if it was Dave who did it and Mike had said the person who screwed it up was behind bars so no one had to worry. lol
Tom

bhcaaron
hmmm... ok = I

Tom
Than ok guess that is I. lol
Tom

bhcaaron
Are you speaking Yoda? I can't understand Yoda, its a language I've masterned not!

Tom
No, you said the ok=I so figure it out on your own. If you can. ok like to say I to a lot of things in this I world. ok am so great. This is really hard to think this way. lol
Tom

bhcaaron
Ok... you're making the kind of sense that doesn't! If your talking about the =I

I was trying to improvise a smiley w/o a smile.

Tom
Ok... you're making the kind of sense that doesn't! If your talking about the =I

I was trying to improvise a smiley w/o a smile.

I knew what you meant, I just wanted to have fun.
Tom

bhcaaron
:-\ Its TOO early in the morning to confuse me with the facts!

Gwenz
yea! Loving the new colour mike! ;D

Gwenz

COBettaCouple
color change

we've had this color forever.. can we change again mike? :;jk really, I love the deep blue.. just wondering, is the color theme a global setting or does vbulletin allow users to set the colors they see?

fishgirl
Please, Please keep the blue!

Mike
I think there is a way to allow users to select various themes, but I didn't want to allow that since we're still kinda in the early stages and troubleshooting theme issues could be very difficult if there were multiple themes being used.

I like the blue too.

COBettaCouple
np mike, it already seems like something new everyday is added here. ;D

I think there is a way to allow users to select various themes, but I didn't want to allow that since we're still kinda in the early stages and troubleshooting theme issues could be very difficult if there were multiple themes being used.

I like the blue too.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Poll
Replies
Views
ryanr
  • Question
Replies
Views
CHJ
Replies
Views