Love being an aquarist

• Thread starter Backblast72
  • Start date

Backblast72

Hello everyone,

My name is Carlos A. González and I’m from sunny San Diego. Retired from the military Waugh’s years ago this month. Have been an avid aquarist since 1996 and I just absolutely love the hobby. I am working currently on my fifth tank which is a standard 75 gallon dirted. Which has been up and running since this past Thursday. I love planted tank, so this one Is going to be heavily planted. If anyone out here has any experience with dirted tanks your advice and input is highly appreciated. This is my first time EVER trying a dirted so it’s new territory for me. I want to thank the moderators for allowing me to become part of the team / group and I eagerly look forward to the information and friendship I’m sure I will learn and make within this forum.

Very Respectfully,
Carlos A. González Sr.

Attachments

Backblast72

Thank you. It’s nice to be around like minded people who have a passion and love for this awesome hobby.

FishBoy101

Well Known
Backblast72 said:
Hello everyone,

My name is Carlos A. González and I’m from sunny San Diego. Retired from the military Waugh’s years ago this month. Have been an avid aquarist since 1996 and I just absolutely love the hobby. I am working currently on my fifth tank which is a standard 75 gallon dirted. Which has been up and running since this past Thursday. I love planted tank, so this one Is going to be heavily planted. If anyone out here has any experience with dirted tanks your advice and input is highly appreciated. This is my first time EVER trying a dirted so it’s new territory for me. I want to thank the moderators for allowing me to become part of the team / group and I eagerly look forward to the information and friendship I’m sure I will learn and make within this forum.

Very Respectfully,
Carlos A. González Sr.
Welcome to FishLore!!!!

Top Bottom