Love and Anger dojo loaches

juniperlea

Well Known
Reaction score
75g..... They're creeping up on 9 inches now. They demolish the algae wafers withing five minutes. Shrimp pellets and sinking wafers don't stand a chance. I have to subtly gain the visual attention of the female bettas in order to ensure they get food, before the dojos smell the foof. The corries are pale because the dojos get to their food first. Have decided to move all bottom feeders and BN to other tanks.

And, when the dojos eat, they barrel through the gravel, the community fish.... They don't care. How RUDE! Worse, though, is that once every week or two, one of them will produce an atomic blast from ..... The tank will take up to 24 hours to go back to crystal clear. I LOVE them anyway!

Zachsnanotanks

Reaction score
juniperlea said:
75 gallon..... They're creeping up on 9 inches now. They demolish the algae wafers withing five minutes. Shrimp pellets and sinking wafers don't stand a chance. I have to subtly gain the visual attention of the female bettas in order to ensure they get food, before the dojos smell the foof. The corries are pale because the dojos get to their food first. Have decided to move all bottom feeders and BN to other tanks.

And, when the dojos eat, they barrel through the gravel, the community fish.... They don't care. How RUDE! Worse, though, is that once every week or two, one of them will produce an atomic blast from ..... The tank will take up to 24 hours to go back to crystal clear. I LOVE them anyway!
Have you tried feeding them hard boiled eggs they love it plus it keeps them on the surface of the substrate and would allow the betta to.get a chance to eat I've kept dojos for awhile I can't say there my favorite there just big mess makers

New Threads