Lots Of Plants

luckdown
I need to set up a 20 gallon long for a sorority and need a ton of plants for it. I really need easy to care for plants because I honestly don't know much about how to properly care for them. I have bought c02, fertilizer tabs, and some other thing that's supposed to help.

Just a warning I won't be getting my check until Wednesday and it will take a few days to transfer money onto PayPal. And I may have to wait for my next paycheck depending on how life goes lol

If I have enough money I will also need to get new plants for my 10 gallon as well since I managed to kill everything I put in there xP

But yeah! If you have extra plants please let me know what you have and how much you want for them! (Telling me proper care instructions for them too would be

Baba
If you don't mind snails, I could get you some for free. I will weed out tonight. Not sure how the weather is at your place this time the year and if they will survive shipping.
E. acicularis -never had problems with this one, very hardy
L. heterophylla - also very hardy for me
H. corymbosa - like weed in my tank
L. laevigatum - almost indestructible floating plant

JoeCamaro
After the original poster has decided, if you have any left, I'd like to get some E. acicularis.

I don't want to hijack luckdown, so if there is anything left, I'd like some too.

Thanks.

luckdown
I am already dealing with snails so makes no difference to me right now lol it's a bit cold but not too bad it's been getting warmer these past few days.

Ooo yay for hardy plants! Thank you that's very sweet of you

Baba
After the original poster has decided, if you have any left, I'd like to get some E. acicularis.

I don't want to hijack luckdown, so if there is anything left, I'd like some too.

Thanks.

No problem, I will let you know

Soocold
I have an Amazon sword and a couple small lace leaf have ferns.

luckdown
Oooo! I love both of those especially the lace leaf java. How much would you want for them?

Soocold
Want To Sell - Various Plants
Various Plants

$5 for the sword and $2 for each fern, they will be fresh trimmings off my giant mother cluster. 3-5 leaves depending on how the rhizome is around my driftwood.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
TucanSam
Replies
Views
Kellye8498
Replies
Views
Sheldon13
Replies
Views