lost bamboo shrimp?

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I bought two Bamaboo shrimp a few days ago...and this morning i discovered that I now only have one Hydra the smaler one is chilling under the leaves of one of my crypts. Now Kappa is no where to be seen and I can't find a corpse to even consider returning him I do have a betta Inari but the bamboo shrimp was a bit smaller than him so i doubt he at the shrimp tho if he did i'm really gonna be **** that was an expensive meal for him any ideas?

thanx

brent

Boxermom

Valued Member
Reaction score
If there's even a small hole, its possible it could have climbed out. But check very carefully. Mine tends to pretend he's a stem of a plant. Sends me into a panic until I find him, sometimes that takes awhile.

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Have u ever had urs bury its self .... As hot as it is in my room it would stink to high heaven if he did get out. I"ve checked my plants and nothing i have two i know where Hydra is (the small one) but Kappa is another story

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
hmmm any other ideas of where Kappa could be i still don't smell the rotting corpse if he did get out. I've looked all over my tank and all around the tank and still nothing Even my betta seems to be looking for him when he isn't trying to figure out what Hyrda is doing that is...

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
still nothing on Kappa i guess he lives up to his name Kappas are water demons in japanese folklore they are very good at consealing their identity if Kappa is still in the tank he is **** good at hiding i mean I thought i lost Hydra earlier but i found him on one of my hyrda plants funny i just realized that his name is the same as my plants haha that is funny lol anyway no luck any other ideas are more than welcome
thanx

brent (exploring the infinite areas of my room wow there really are alot of places that he could have crawled up and died in!!)

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
as hot as it is here right now its going to be more than just old and crusty it will reak to high heaven and then take months of incense to mask the small long enough for me to avoid room charges lol anyway thanx for the thought but if the little did jump i would think i'd see dry water spots on my desk or something that is what happens whatn i change the tank water

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
found him

if u have read the riddle post don't answer but where do u look for a bamboo shrimp that has left ur tank and u don't smell the rotting corpse????

answer will come later

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing maybe you found him in the filter, as one of my fish got in the filter once, and I was looking for him for ages when I found him in the filter. I don't know how he got in there though. He must have jumped. ??? :-\

What filter do you have?

Gwenz

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
a whisper power filter I"m surprised he was still alive when i found him he was at an all u can eat buffet when i got to him it was kinda funny

Cody

Well Known Member
Reaction score
mine disapears every now and then to but with in a few days i normaly find him walking around somewhere so i dont get worried when i cant find them..i likes to sit up side down in the arches of one of my pieces of decor if you look at my sig..its the biggest piece i have in my 55 gallon..i love them..i was thinking of getting anohter

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom