Looky here! Mom, everyone.

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Dear Mom,:giggle:
    Thank you for taking such good care of me during my formative months. I'm a "big boy" now in my own condo. :whistling: Keep in touch. I'll have my new Dad send you photos from time to time.
    xo
    Your boy,
    Wriggley.

Attached Files:

2. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

those pictures are awesome. i love your new camera, ken!

3. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Meenu!
    Ken

4. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Awesome pics! I love his little sign "I prefer to be alone" :) Perfect for a Betta.
    Carol

5. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

He's so beautiful in his new home. :;perfect

6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

you did great daddyO !!!!! I love his sign also...he looks lost!!!!! but I bet it takes him no time to adjust...

7. click Well Known Member Member

What a beauty. I wonder how long till i get bit by the betta bug :giggle:

8. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Excellent!!! We own twins!!! Can they communicate...telepathy?

Little Glacier will going to my Grand Daughters soon...I hope. My daughter says ok, but doesn't sound too thrilled about it.....can't find a mini heater at an affordable price.

humm, i guess my 8 yr old digital camera is obslolete!!!...you all are getting wonderful pics!!!!

9. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Awww, he looks so itty bitty in that 6.6! Soooo cute!

10. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

He does look soooo tiny!!..lol. I love that tank and it looks like he does too. I agree the sign is just PERFECT!!

11. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

His "condo" is awesome! I love the sign, too! He's definitely happy in his own home.

12. lorabell Well Known Member Member

:kewlpics:

13. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

I better not show these photos to his brothers lol....He has the best condo in the world! Love the sign lol

14. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Wriggley's brother says Baaaaaaaaa Hummmmmbug! lol He wants a condo like Wriggs!

Attached Files:

15. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

oh, he will have delux apartment in the sky...he's movin on up!!
    Really enjoys lving here at the beach!!! and he is sooooo happy for Wriggly's new home and adopted parents.

16. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Ted, how is your little man? lol.....I have 2 more white brothers here.....1 will stay for show and the poor fellow above is going to my Daughter for Christmas.....

17. redlessi Well Known Member Member

The tank is beautiful and Wriggley is gorgeous. He's so small it makes the tank look gigantic. All I can say is I want one............

18. btate617 Well Known Member Member

Nice pics Ken.

Also nice "balls"....don't forget to turn them.....

Brian

19. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

He's so adorable! The tank looks fantastic too. Welcome home, Wriggley!

20. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

I appreciate it! Great photo MM of Wriggley's brother. Is his name Scrooge? lol
    Thanks for the reminder Brian. I've been turning them every couple of days. The Marimo Balls in my 26g with the Gold Fish are doing very well. I really like them.
    Ken