Looking to trade plants

Katie993

I’m looking to trade some plants. I have Rotala Colorata, Rotala Rotundifolia, a lot of ludwigia brevipes, I think I have some rotala h'ra. I may also be able to trim up some hygrophilia compacta but I don’t have a lot of it. I can do already rooted or trimmings. I do have ramshorn snails so the plants will probably have some hitchhike. I also have ramshorn snails I can trade. PM for details.

PNWBettas

What plants are you looking for?

Katie993

Pretty much anything. I'd like to try a little bit of everything. I have low and high light tanks.

PNWBettas

I have a ton of floaters and baby Javafern (two types)

Katie993

I have a ton of floaters and baby Javafern (two types)
What do you want to trade?

MrBryan723

I have dwarf lillies and bulbs, bronze wendtii, a type of cardinalis, and some others. If you see something you like, and it's something im willing to trade we might can work something out. Where are you located? I'm in Texas in the middle of a heat wave so there might be some logistics to try and work out.
20200618_145308.jpg
20200620_192615.jpg

Katie993

I h
I have dwarf lillies and bulbs, bronze wendtii, a type of cardinalis, and some others. If you see something you like, and it's something im willing to trade we might can work something out. Where are you located? I'm in Texas in the middle of a heat wave so there might be some logistics to try and work out.
20200618_145308.jpg
20200620_192615.jpg
I would be interested in a dwarf lily or the bronze wendtii

MrBryan723

Basically i would want 2 of everything you are able to for whatever amounts in return. I also have duckweed if you would like a handful as well.
Possible hitchikers could include mts, bladder snails, seed shrimp, cyclopse, and earthworms. I'll try my best with the snails tho.

Katie993

Do you
Basically i would want 2 of everything you are able to for whatever amounts in return. I also have duckweed if you would like a handful as well.
Possible hitchikers could include mts, bladder snails, seed shrimp, cyclopse, and earthworms. I'll try my best with the snails tho.
[/QUOTE/]
Do you just want random bundles or are there specific plants you want? Do you want some ramshorns also? I can ship some with the plants if you’d like. You may get hitchhikers anyway though. I’m located in Indiana.

MrBryan723

Random bundles work well for me. I've never shipped anything live before so you'll have to bare with me on the process.

Katie993

That’s fine. I can ship on a Monday or Tuesday so they don’t get stuck at the post office over the weekend. Just let me know when you’re ready for me to ship.

FishGirl115

Hello. Are your plants easy grow plants?

Katie993

I will still have tons of rotala cuttings, temple plant, and possibly some windelov java fern babies

FishGirl115

Would you sell them? How big are they?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
LucilleLelant
Replies
Views
LizStreithorst
Replies
Views
amber0107