Looking to sell or trade some mbuna cichlids

Fishjunkiejimmy

Hi I’m interested I selling or trading some of my mbunas all a little over a year old I have had them for a year raised really well great colours I have 3 red zebra that I want to get rid of because I have 4 and want my tank to have single individuals that look different so I tell who is who and I have a I believe a breeding pair of kennyi they are in the process of trying to breed and getting way to aggressive against some of my peacocks the reason I don’t know for sure if they are breeding is I have a cuckoos catfish that’s probably eating the eggs before they can brood them but they are making a nest and exhibiting breeding behaviour I would like to trade for more peacocks but they need to b at least 3 inches and fairly tough as some of my peacocks are fairly aggressive and if selling them I don’t want much just would like something back as I paid decent amount for them from very reputable fish store and spent lots of time taking good care of them so they look as good as they can thanks

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NaturalGothic
Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views
FishGirl115
Replies
Views