Looking forward to being part of this board

1. bullhorsetook Initiate Member

Hi to all. I am new to the board but have owned fish tanks for a number of years. Currently, I own one 55 gallon fresh water tank. I have to admit that I have been a little lax on certain aspects of the hobby, like setting up quarantine tanks, but I have been very lucky with my fish experiences. I have spent a great deal of time this Sunday reading threads in various topic areas and have learned a lot of about the hobby that I wasn't aware of. I am looking forward to being an active member of this forum.

Thanks

Todd

2. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome Todd hope you do become an active member everybody is nice here

3. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FISHLORE!!! Glad to have you...

4. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! It will be great to have you with us, sharing your experiences in the hobby, and helping others just getting started. We have a very friendly group here, and quite a few of them are the younger generation which is exciting to see them learn how to keep beautiful tanks and keep this great hobby going! Pull up a chair and spend some time with us! ;)

5. bullhorsetook Initiate Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. I just spent the day at new fish store in local area. Actually old store under new management. Really like the guy that works there. He looks to help you first before selling you something. Support your local small fish people.

6. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

sorry I'm late ;D...Welcome to Fishlore!

7. Jon Well Known Member Member

Welcome and hope to see more people joinin! No flashy banners but Welcome... oh heck

WELCOME!!