Want To Buy Looking for young fancy goldfish

Frisbee
My baby ranchu recently passed and I’m looking for a new companion for my red cap. (thread about the ranchu’s death here https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishforum/threads/baby-ranchu-very-sick.500757/#post-4990261)

I’m going to do some work on the tank and keep a close eye on my red cap for a while to make sure it wasn’t anything contagious before I get him a new friend, but I wanted to keep an eye out for potential candidates.

I’m trying to avoid buying from a pet store again to prevent things like this happening, so I figured I’d look for a new baby here.

I want to find a young fancy, roughly the same age as my red cap Oranda to be his companion. The red cap is a probably about 8-12 months old I’d guess. He’s maybe 2.5 inches. He’s social and likes company. He’s got a slightly pushy personality and likes to steal food, haha, but he’s a sweet boy and is pretty docile.

If anyone has a young Goldie they think would be a good fit, let me know and we can PM about price, shipping arrangements, etc.

I’m not looking to spend a ton of money or get a super perfect showroom fish, but I want to find a quality, healthy fish that is a good fit with my tank and setup.

Thanks!

Latest threads

Top Bottom