Looking For Texas Online Sellers

Leigh Ann
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I cannot post to the Buy/Sell/Trade section yet. not sure if this is the best, most appropriate place to post or ask this question but here goes

I live in a very rural area of Tx. The nearest LFS is 30 mins away from me and they only keep a very limited selection of freshwater fish (the majority being bettas and some lemon tetras and cory cats). I was wondering if there were any online sellers from Texas on this forum that I could contact about selection and purchasing fish.

Any help/advice/tips I would greatly appreciate!

thank you so much everyone!

Advertisement
75g Discus Tank
Where are you located? Is it near Houston? If so, check out ADG. They have cheap prices and really cool fish. I think that they have a couple of baby sturgeon right now!

Prism
Bruxes and Bubbles sells some fish.
You can always shop online, trinsfish, liveaquaria, any of those.

Leigh Ann
Where are you located? Is it near Houston? If so, check out ADG. They have cheap prices and really cool fish. I think that they have a couple of baby sturgeon right now!
Hello,

thank you! I am about 1 1/2 hrs north of houston

Leigh Ann
Bruxes and Bubbles sells some fish.
You can always shop online, trinsfish, liveaquaria, any of those.
Hi,
Yes, I was looking at trinsfish & liveaquaria. I was hoping for something close to me so that the fish would not have to travel so far.
I have never purchased fish online so a little timid.

thank you for replying!

75g Discus Tank
Aquarium Design Group
That's the link to their website. The website shows some of the awesome tanks they have done!

Leigh Ann
Aquarium Design Group
That's the link to their website. The website shows some of the awesome tanks they have done!
Thank you for providing the link! that was super helpful. appreciate it!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
RiverFisher87
Replies
Views
-Mak-
Replies
Views
EbiAqua
Replies
Views