20 Gallon Tank Looking for stocking suggests 20L

PorpoiseBlue

Looking to see if anyone can give me only stocking suggestions to go with what I currently have in my tank. I would like to add so top or middle swimmers, something small with color. If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know! Also if you see any issues with my stock, I am a relatively new fish keeper and still learning!

1631035715942.png

ProudPapa

Welcome to the forum. I don't like being the bearer of bad news, especially on your first post, but there's a potential issue with your gouramis. Assuming they're both males, when they get older they're very likely to fight until there's only one left. I don't know where you live, but females are rarely available for sale in the US.

See My thoughts on Dwarf Gourami/Trichogaster Lalius, posted by one of our resident gourami gurus, jinjerJOSH22.

CrackerboxPalace

Agreed I had trouble keeping multiple gouramis a while ago too. Just go with one.

Also, pick one species of bottom dwelling fish instead of mixing a bunch. You could go with one of the kuhli species, OR a bunch of one of the cory species.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
NightShift
  • Question
5 Gallon Tank Stocking a 5G
Replies
Views
MissPanda
T
  • Question