Looking For Stocking Ideas

tylermc47

Reaction score
Hai!

I currently have a 38 gallon bowfront and I'm looking to add some more fish. I'm not sure if I even have the room for them but I feel like I do so some feedback on that would also help. If possible, I want to create a tank that the fish look like they belong together if you understand what I mean. The fish I have now look so 'random' and uncoordinated. I also have the aquarium decorated very green so something that would go along with that would also add to the beauty.

The tank currently contains:

Any feedback or help is greatly appreciated!

endlercollector

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Swordtails would do well in a tank that size, and they come in many amazing colors and fin shapes. They also won't hybridize with the molly or guppies.

bruh

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
tylermc47 said:
Hai!

I currently have a 38 gallon bowfront and I'm looking to add some more fish. I'm not sure if I even have the room for them but I feel like I do so some feedback on that would also help. If possible, I want to create a tank that the fish look like they belong together if you understand what I mean. The fish I have now look so 'random' and uncoordinated. I also have the aquarium decorated very green so something that would go along with that would also add to the beauty.

The tank currently contains:
  • 1x Rainbow Shark
  • 1x Sailfin Molly
  • 3x Guppy
  • 1x Pictus Catfish

Any feedback or help is greatly appreciated!
Pictus need a much, much bigger tank. They are extremely active and need to be in groups.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom