Want To Buy Looking For Plants To Buy

JamieXPXP

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ive sorta given up on looking for online stores because barely any ship to canada. I'm looking for easy to grow plants. my tank is a 5.5g with a Aqua-glo fluorescent bulb.

I'm mostly interested in Dwarf Water Lily and Sagittaria subulata, although its not a must have. if not then I would be interested in something easy to grow, that is sort of grass-like, bushy and/or will add a bit of colour.

OP
JamieXPXP

JamieXPXP

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
CanadianFishFan said:
Check Kijjji, facebook, do you have a big als near you?
Agree not many online websites...
The closest big als is 3hrs so I can't really go unless I manage to find the time. I will have to check kijjjI once I get home later. I don't have facebook

aniroc

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Angelfins.ca is a pretty good site. I am not sure if tropical plants can be shipped in winter.

bitseriously

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Have you checked out the BSTF on GTAaquaria.com? Some of the members do plants as a side hustle, and are set up to ship. Others sell/trade trimmings regularly.
Also check out Shrimpfever.com, they have a decent selection of live plants, and have a strong online/mail presence.

OP
JamieXPXP

JamieXPXP

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
alright thanks everyone! I will check out all the sites youve suggested, with luck I will have some new plants in the spring!
CanadianFishFan said:
Where are you in Ontario? You could go in store to Angels Fins.
sadly I don't live anywhere near that store. I will look at their online store for sure though

New Threads