Looking For Part; Inline Fertilizer Injection Splitter Piece? Question

Discussion in 'Filters and Filtration' started by Sokonomi, May 22, 2019.

  1. Sokonomi Valued Member Member

    Not sure where to ask about this, since its a bit of a mixture of things (heh).

    What I want to do is have my autodoser dump fertilizers directly into the filter output line.
    So that means I need a tube thing that has a 16mm "main" line with a 4mm sideline.
    Anyone have an idea what that might be called, or if thats even a thing?

    I've found a few similar injector line T-split things, but the diameter is never right;


    Anyone know where I could possibly find a 4mm - 16mm/16mm one?
    I've been scouring ebay and the likes for ages, cant find anything that fits. :(

  2. kallililly1973 Well Known Member Member

    You may be able to get the basic 16mm barbed fitting and drill a small hole into it and glue a 4mm nipple onto it making sure the 4mm piece will fit snug in the first place after you drill a hole.
  3. NavyChief20 Well Known Member Member

    Look at rainbird drip systems. Lots of fittings for this application
  4. RSababady Well Known Member Member

    I have never seen one. I would use a standard 3x16mm one and then get a reducer down to 4mm and join it with tubing.
  5. Sokonomi Valued Member Member

    Oho, somany solutions I didnt think of, thanks everyone!
  6. Sokonomi Valued Member Member

    Ive tried looking for a straight union barb reducer piece that goes from 16mm to 4mm,
    but it seems that step is a bit out of range since I cant seem to find any of those. :')