Looking for Paretroplus menarambo!

susitna-flower

I am looking for anyone here in the US that breeds Paretroplus menarambo....I would appreciate it if you would pm me any contact information. Thanks...

Butterfly

I didn't realize those were extinct in the wild until I started researching them so I would know what you were looking for.
Will keep my eyes open.
carol

Dino

I am checking with someone who has had them in the past.
Not sure if he still has them.

I will let you know what I find out.

susitna-flower

Thanks for helping me out here....you wouldn't believe it, but I found them on aquabid last week, and wanted to think on it overnight....the next morning they were gone.

I have decided I'd like to breed them, and will make my necessary arrangments to be ready the next time I find them...

outlaw

Any luck yet?

Between 1/2 and 3/4 (or there about) the way down is your Paretroplus menarambo which he says "pictured above: Paretroplus menarambo - nearly extinct in native Madagascar; I have large sized tank bred beauties in stock now". I cannot vouch for them or give any experiences with them but thought I would share the findings in case you haven't found anything.

Hope this is helpful and good luck.

Allie

outlaw said:
Any luck yet?

Between 1/2 and 3/4 (or there about) the way down is your Paretroplus menarambo which he says "pictured above: Paretroplus menarambo - nearly extinct in native Madagascar; I have large sized tank bred beauties in stock now". I cannot vouch for them or give any experiences with them but thought I would share the findings in case you haven't found anything.

Hope this is helpful and good luck.
tangledupincichlids is a good source too.

Top Bottom